Website JSP Home Services
Full Job Description
Job Description – Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning Technicians
We are a local plumbing, heating, and HVAC company, and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive company and we want only the very best and very motivated.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over thousands of customers, JSP Home Services is fully dedicated to growing its position as the mid-Hudson valleys #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by the BBB and have multiple 5-star reviews across various online review platforms. JSP delivers Service You Can Trust!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Benefits- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401K
- Ongoing training
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Uniforms with cleaning service
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Sick
- Paid personal time– You even get your birthday paid off
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value “Great place to work — All for one and one for all!”
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair, and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options.
All JSP Plumbing & Heating employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Heath Care- With Vision and dental
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Birthday off
- Paid Personal days
- Paid Health days
- Tele Medicine
- Vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- HVAC Technician: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)