Careers at JSP Home Services
Looking for a great place to work? If so, you’re in the right place! JSP Home Services has been servicing the Hudson Valley for over 30 years. JSP Home Services is ALWAYS seeking customer-focused professionals to help serve our large and rapidly growing customer base. In an industry often plagued by overworked and underpaid people, we provide job opportunities that allow our employees to live as well as our customers! We’re committed to the success of our employees at JSP Home Services.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid in Kingston.
- We offer dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- State of the art tools, parts, and supplies.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck (Techs only)
- 56 PTO on the day you start your new career here at JSP
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at JSP.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about JSP by visiting jspplumbingandheating.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401(k) with Company Match Program
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sila University – Career development and training
- Discounts on a variety of services and entertainment
Ways to Save $$$
- Tool account up to $50 per month
- Safety shoe reimbursement up to $125 per year
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 per year
- Special deals/discounts offered through LifeMart
- 10% family & friends discounts on services
Other Perks & Benefits
- Company-wide engagement committee & fun events
- Women in Trade (W.I.T.) group
- Company-paid training and career development opportunities
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background Check